- Training Plans Your first long ride, your fastest at a specific distance, or just want to increase your average speed? We've got a plan for you.
- Execution Plans No thought needed. Step by step plans to help you improve an important aspect of cycling performance.
- Weekly LIVE Q&A We are your coaches. Ask us anything...just keep it PG.
- Private Facebook Group Get to know other CA members, find riding buddies, and stop waiting for an automated email response. Get your questions answered by our awesome coaches and get motivated by our awesome community.
- Equipment and Maintenance What's new, what's important, what's worth the money, how to set it up, and how to take care of it!
- Nutrition Junk in, junk out. And diets are a joke. Learn how to stay fueled up, healthy, and riding at your best
- Skills/Drills They keys to optimizing performance lie in mastering certain skills. We're giving you the giant janitor sized ring of keys.
- Strength An integral and often ignored aspect to cycling performance. Stay strong, stay fit, stay injury free.
- Recovery/Injury Prevention Rest up, stay loose, and what to do if something goes off the rails
You guys have the ability to make people love the sport, love endurance sports and love training. So many think of training or being healthy as a "chore". Y'all make it fun and interesting! It quickly becomes a lifestyle and quickly becomes fun! Leigh Ruston - Arlington, TN
Learning the basic pedal stroke mechanics was HUGE. I still use that today on rides. Who knew I was a toe pointer and have been pedaling that way for years!? Plus, the breathing exercises also helped! Then I also found I needed to lower my seat and have been riding with more comfort and power ever since. Thanks guys! Anonymous Survey Taker - Parts Unknown
I had not realized how many hours I use to spend during work and family time researching how to train, what to buy, what to eat, etc.. This year I trained more hours per week than I ever have and had my best year ever at work. Also my family life did not suffer because I didn’t have to spend time after work and on weekends researching and planning my workouts. But what was even more impressive was the fact that my overall quality of life increased as well. You can’t put a price on that! Brooks Fowler - Germantown, TN
Pure awesomeness! Definitely gotten faster and stronger as a result. Won first road race :) Miranda Melton - Germantown, TN
You guys did a great job in covering a LOT of topics! Perfect content on attracting potential racers or those that just want to get better! Jeff Hughey - Collierville, TN
Dale Sanford Co-Founder, Performance Coach
Bryant Funston Co-Founder, Performance Coach
Casey Morgan, RDN Resident Dietitian Nutritionist, Food Nut, Fueling Guru
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.